Alesto Brazil Nuts
- 100% Brazil nuts
- Delicious as a snack, in salads..
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Brazil nuts are very rich in selenium – 96 micrograms, or 175% (RDI), while a larger percentage of other nuts contain on average less than – 1 micrograms. Also, this very valuable product consists of a large amount of magnesium, copper and zinc.
- Selenium, which is rich in Brazil nuts, contains an average of 96 mcg. However, its capacity can reach higher values - 400 mcg in each nut.
- Thus, the average Brazil nut can hold approximately 175% of the required amount of this mineral. With a daily requirement for adults, 55 mcg. Selenium is a vital trace element that supports the proper functioning of all organs and systems of our body.
- A trace element is necessary for the thyroid gland and positively affects the immune system and cell growth
- Imported from the United Kingdom
- Delivery in 24 Hours inside Dhaka
You may also like
Follow us on Facebook