Aptamil 2 Follow On Milk Powder 800G
- Follow On Milk, with a 28% fermented dairy-based blend
- Our Unique Expertise
- Nutricia has over 120 years of expertise in early life science, with a passionate team of more than 500 scientists and experts. We have been pioneering breastmilk research for 40 years taking inspiration from the benefits of nature.
- Our breastmilk research has enabled us to develop our next generation Aptamil® Follow On Milk with
- Pronutra™-Advance. It is specifically tailored to support your baby’s development and contains vitamin D to support the normal function of the immune system.
- Enriched with iron to support normal cognitive development.
- Omega-3 LCPs (DHA) – Contains Omega-3 (DHA) to support normal visual development.
- The benefit obtained from a daily intake of 100mg DHA.
- GOS/FOS & 3’GL – Our blend of Galactoand Fructo- oligosaccharides. 3′-Galactosyllactose produced by our unique process
- We have been pioneering research for 40 years, taking inspiration from the benefits of nature.
- Our research has enabled us to develop our unique infant milk suitable from birth.
- Also available in ready to feed
- 200ml bottle
- Contains our unique blend of ingredients
- Suitable for babies from 6-12 months
- Imported from the United Kingdom
Dairy-Based Blend (of which 28% is Fermented) [Lactose (from Milk), Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil), Skimmed Milk, Demineralised Whey (from Milk), Whey Concentrate (from Milk), Calcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin C, Sodium Citrate, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Inositol, Magnesium Chloride, L-Carnitine, Antioxidant (Ascorbyl Palmitate), Nicotinamide, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin E, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12], Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from Milk), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Whey Protein (from Milk), Magnesium Hydrogen Phosphate, Oil from Mortierella Alpina, Sodium Chloride, Taurine, Ferrous Sulphate, L-Tryptophan, Zinc Sulphate, Cytidine 5′-Monophosphate, Uridine 5′-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Adenosine 5′-Monophosphate, Inosine 5′-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Guanosine 5′-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D3
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
– Store powder in a cool dry place.- Do not refrigerate. – Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
Preparation and Usage
- Feeding Guide
- Approx. 1 beaker
- No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.8g): 7, Quantity of water per feed ml: 210, Quantity of water per feed fl oz: 7
- After 6 months, once weaning is established, we recommend giving your baby about 1 pint (500-600ml) per day. Aptamil® Follow On Milk is specially formulated to help meet the increased nutritional needs of infants from 6 to 12 months. This information is given as a guide only. Consult your healthcare professional if you require more advice.
- Important: Always use the scoop provided, please note the colour of the scoop in this pack may change from time to time.
- How to use this pack
- To open, remove tamper evidence strip on the rim of the pack.
- There is a handy leveller built into the pack. Store your scoop in the lid so that it is kept safe and secure.
- Click the lid securely shut to keep your powder fresh.
- Preparing your baby’s feed
- Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- 1 Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions.
- 2 Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised beaker. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- 3 Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- 4 Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Place the sterilised lid on the beaker and shake immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds, until the powder is dissolved.
- 5 Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
- Important feeding and storage advice
- – Make up each feed as required.
- – For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours.
- – Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- – Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby’s feed.
- – Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
- Important notice
- Breastfeeding is best for babies. Aptamil® Follow On Milk is only for babies over 6 months, as part of a mixed diet. It should not be used as a breastmilk substitute before 6 months. The decision to start weaning including the use of this product before 6 months should be made only on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care, based on baby’s individual needs. When bottle feeding do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby’s teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your baby’s teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
You may also like
Similac Gold 1 HMO Infant Formula Milk
You can follow us on Facebook for more new updates.
There are no reviews yet.