Aptamil 4 Toddler Baby Milk Powder Formula
- Tailored to toddlers’ nutritional needs△
- Fortified milk drink for young children aged 2 to 3 years
- Enriched with vitamins A, C, D & iron
- Ready to feed, UHT sterilised
- Contains Omega-3 LCPs†.
- Enriched with Iron to support normal cognitive development.
- Our blend of Galacto and Fructo – oligosaccharides.
- † Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
- We have been pioneering research for 40 years, taking inspiration from the benefits of nature.
- Our research has enabled us to develop our unique infant milk suitable from birth.
- Also available in ready to feed
- Contains our unique blend of ingredients
- Imported from the United Kingdom
Dairy-Based Blend (of Which 25% Is Fermented) [Skimmed MILK, Lactose (from MILK), Vegetable Oils (Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil), Whey Products (Demineralised Whey, Whey Concentrate) (from MILK), Calcium Phosphate, FISH Oil, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin C, Emulsifier (SOY Lecithin), Choline Chloride, Inositol, Magnesium Chloride, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin E, Riboflavin, Nicotinamide, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12], Maltodextrin, Galactoligosaccharides (GOS) (from MILK), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Magnesium Hydrogen Phosphate, Ferrous Sulphate, MILK Flavouring, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
– Best Before: see top of cartonStore in a cool, dry place before opening. Once opened, unused Toddler Milk still in the carton must be refrigerated immediately and used within 24 hours.
Preparation and Usage
- Directions:Feeding Guide
1 beaker; No. of level scoops per drink (1 scoop = 4.5g): 5, Quantity of water per drink: 150ml, 5fl ozWe recommend giving your toddler about 2 x 150ml beakers of Aptamil® Growing Up Milk a day, as part of a varied, balanced diet. Aptamil® Growing Up Milk is specially formulated to help meet the increased nutritional needs of toddlers from 2 years onwards.
Important: Always use the scoop provided, please note the colour of the scoop in this pack may change from time to time.How to use this pack:
To open, remove tamper evidence strip on the rim of the pack.
There is a handy leveller built into the pack. Store your scoop in the lid so that it is kept safe and secure.
Click the lid securely shut to keep your powder fresh.
Preparing your toddler’s feed:
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow preparation and storage instructions may make your toddler ill.
1) Measure 150ml or 5fl.oz of boiled, cooled water into a clean beaker.
2) Using the scoop provided, add 5 levelled scoops of powder into the beaker. Do not press/heap the powder.
3) Place the clean lid on the beaker and shake immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds, until the powder is dissolved.
4) Check temperature and drink immediately.
- Important notice
- Breastfeeding is best for babies. Aptamil® Follow On Milk is only for babies over 6 months, as part of a mixed diet. It should not be used as a breastmilk substitute before 6 months. The decision to start weaning including the use of this product before 6 months should be made only on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care, based on baby’s individual needs. When bottle feeding do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby’s teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your baby’s teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
You may also like
Similac Gold 1 HMO Infant Formula Milk
You can follow us on Facebook for more new updates.
There are no reviews yet.