Aptamil Creamed Porridge
- From 4 to 6+ Months
- Milled corn and rice with milk, GOS/FOS and added vitamins and minerals
- Suitable for first weaning
- At around 6 months, your baby will start to develop at an increasingly rapid pace
- They’ll become physically stronger and more mobile, and you’ll notice new sounds as they begin to ‘babble’
- Swallowing is a significant sign your baby is ready to wean
- When they’re ready, smooth foods will help them to swallow their first mouthfuls.
- No added sugar
- No preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Imported from the United Kingdom
- Delivery in 24 Hours inside Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Milled Cereals (41%) (Corn (25%), Rice (16%)),
- Skimmed Milk Powder (26%),
- Demineralised Whey Powder (from Milk),
- Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin)),
- Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from Milk) (5%),
- Vitamins & Minerals (Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin D₃, Thiamin, Calcium, Iron, Iodine),
- Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS) (0.4%)
Allergy advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold..
Breastfeeding is recommended from birth onwards with the introduction of appropriate weaning foods around 6 months. Talk to a healthcare professional.
Preparing your baby’s feed:
Using a clean bowl and feeding spoon…
Mix 1 spoonful of cereal with…
2 spoonfuls of warm, previously boiled water and stir.
If serving warm, check temperature before feeding.
As your baby’s appetite grows, use a larger spoon to make a bigger serving.
This is only a guide, if you want to alter the consistency, add more or less water as required. Let your little one’s appetite lead the way.
Carefully observe your baby; they will let you know when they have had enough.
Do not leave your baby alone whilst feeding.
Remember to clean your baby’s teeth, especially before bedtime.
.You may also like
Heinz First Steps Baby Rice with Garden Veg
You can follow us on Facebook for more new updates.
There are no reviews yet.