Bradbury’s Chia Seeds 200g
- Perfect for cereals, Yogurts and Smoothies
- These’re incredibly rich in nutrients
- This Chia seeds are also an excellent source of antioxidants
- Antioxidants not only protect the sensitive fats in chia seeds from going rancid but also benefit human health by neutralizing reactive molecules known as free radicals, which can damage cell compounds if they build up in your body
- It also support to weight loss
- The fiber and protein in chia seeds may benefit those trying to lose weight
- Chia seeds are high in fiber and omega-3s, consuming them may reduce your risk of heart disease.
- Chia seeds are high in several nutrients that are important for bone health
- Consuming chia seeds may help with blood sugar regulation, possibly due to their fiber content and other beneficial compounds
- Chia seeds are incredibly easy to incorporate into your diet. They taste rather bland, so you can add them to pretty much anything.
- Chia seeds are not only rich in minerals, omega-3 fat, antioxidants, and fiber but also easy to prepare.
- Imported from the UK
- Delivery in 24 Hours inside Dhaka
You may also like
Follow us on Facebook