Heinz Let’s Cook Little shapes Pasta
- Pasta shapes with added vitamins and minerals
- Our Little Shapes Pasta is made especially for your little one! Our soft wheat flour makes Little Shapes an ideal texture for weaning your little one.
- With added iron and no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, this pasta is made with love. Most importantly, they’re the perfect size for babies, in tiny playful shapes to put a smile on their face.
- Heinz for Baby has created Let’s Cook! – a range of baby grade home cooking ingredients to bring time-saving convenience and tasty recipe options to parents!
- Ready in minutes, with appropriate textures & sizes for each stage of your little one’s development, these playful products are made with love.
- Absolutely no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
- Specially made for little ones
- Made with soft wheat flour, the ideal texture for first teeth
- Imported from the United Kingdom
Soft Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron Fumarate, Niacin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Thiamin
- May contain Egg, Milk, Lupin, Soya.
Preparation and Usage
- Easy prep: Bring some water to boil in a saucepan. Add 20g of pasta (about 2 dessert spoons) to the water and cook for approximately 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Check that pieces are soft and tender, then drain.
- Always check the temperature before serving and always ensure your baby is supervised while eating.
- This is a guide, you can prepare Heinz pasta to the quantity your baby loves.
You may also like
You can follow us on Facebook for more new updates.