Lavazza Qualita Rossa Ground Coffee
- Lavazza Qualita Rossa Ground Coffee is a unique Italian blend of roasted, ground coffee from Robusta and Arabica beans.
- Depending on preparation, the taste ranges from mild to bold with beans from South America and Africa
- You can enjoy the coffee the way you like it: aromatic and ristretto, preparing it with the moka pot, or intense and lungo using the filter or the French press method.
- Lavazza is synonymous with quality coffee all over the world, this comes directly from over a century of passion for coffee, experience, research and innovation
- Roasted Ground Coffee
- 250g pack of ground Qualita Rossa coffee medium roasting, a delicate taste and a level 5 intensity
- A blend of Robusta and Arabica beans with a smooth flavour and hints of chocolate and dried fruit
- This ground coffee can be used with a moka pot, filtered coffee machines or a French press
- Qualita Rossa’s perfectly balanced formula is ideal to be tasted with or without milk
- An enveloping blend to enjoy at any time of day
- Store in a cool and dry place for long-lasting freshness
- Manufactured in Italy, Imported from the United Kingdom
- Delivery in 24 Hours inside Dhaka
Preparation and Usage
- Making the Perfect Coffee
- The Traditional Italian Way
- Stovetop espresso pot
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for an authentic Italian experience.
- Add Lavazza coffee to a warmed cafetière, 2 rounded dsp for a 3-cup cafetière (5dsp/8cup, 8dsp/12 cup). Fill with hot, not boiling water to an inch from the top, stir, replace the plunger and allow to brew. When you see the coffee grinds begin to settle (approx. 3 min), push plunger down slowly and serve immediately.
You may also like
Follow our Facebook Page Chocolate Shop Bangladesh