Mackintosh’s Quaity Street Oriental Selection
- The Quality Street Oriental Selection of praline chocolates (30 pieces) is served in a golden tray inside an eye-catching tin.
- The four flavours comprise Rose Pistachio, Qamar El Din, Baklawa Pistachio and Mohalabiya.
- “The Rose Pistachio variant is filled with creamy pistachio, topped with rose jam,” reveals NITR.
- “Qamar El Din contains a sweet and tangy apricot-based filling; Baklawa Pistachio is filled with roasted pistachio and flaky toasted baklawa pieces; and Mohalabiya contains a creamy and fragrant mohalabiya filling, infused with orange blossom flavour.”
- This is the first time ever that pistachio, mastika liqueur and jam has been used in the production of Quality Street chocolates.
- The unique combination of ingredients in the Oriental Selection makes this one of the most innovative ever releases from the great Mackintosh’s Quality Street brand.
- “Quality Street Oriental Selection is another great example of innovative confectionery from Nestlé which will have a unique appeal for the travelling consumer.”
- Quality Street sweets use sustainable cocoa beans to make the delicious chocolate that covers the sweets in the assortment.
- It does not contain any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Imported from the United Arab Emirates
You may also like
You can also follow us on Facebook