Nestle Cerelac Mixed Fruits & Wheat
- CERELAC® Mixed Fruits and Wheat with Milk is a wheat-based fruit infant cereal containing milk powder and mixed fruits. It’s been designed for infants from 7 months of age. It is NOT suitable for use as a substitute for breast milk.
- Our wheat-based infant cereal with milk powder and mixed fruits helps you to introduce more flavour to your baby’s diet. This mixed fruit baby cereal contains a delicious blend of banana, orange, pineapple, apple, and pear, as well as essential nutrients. It’s available in a 400g and 1kg tin
- The goodness of cereals with no added sugars. Infant cereal is the ideal foundation to a varied and balanced diet.
- Ensures easy digestibility
- Free from artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Allergen information: contains traces of Gluten
Features & Benefits
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Contains Zinc, Calcium, and vitamins A & C.
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive development.
- Just add Water
- Our recipe is suitable for vegetarians and it’s Halal, too.
Cereals 50% (Wheat flour, Hydrolysed wheat flour), Skimmed milk powder 23%, Dried fruits 14% (Banana 7%, Orange 3%, Pineapple 2%, Apple 1.1%, Pear 0.8%, Corn starch, Maltodextrin, Emulsifier: Sunflower lecithin), Vegetable oils (Rapeseed, Sunflower), Full fat milk powder 5.2%, Minerals (Calcium carbonate, Ferrous fumarate, Zinc sulphate, Potassium iodide), Vitamins (C, Niacin, E, Thiamin (B1), Pantothenic acid, A, B6, K, Folic acid, Biotin, D), Flavouring (Vanillin), Antioxidants (Tocopherol-rich extract, Ascorbyl palmitate), Culture (Bifidobacterium lactis).
You may also like
You can follow us on Facebook for more new updates.