Samyang KIMCHI Ramen Noodle Soup
- Kimchi Noodle Soup
- Extremely delicious Ramen
- Samyang Kimchi Flavour Ramen is your favorite Samyang Ramen with an upgraded, chewy chewy noodle, with the awesome flavour of the famous Korean Kimchi Flavour which is the well known Korean Fermented Vegetable, mostly cabbage dish.
- This 80g ramen packet is smaller than your usual Samyang packet, but boosts a variety of tasty Korean Flavours that you love and enjoy.
- Superbly Delicious
- It is a famous dish in Korea
- Made with premium ingredients by Samyan
- First the noodles need to be cooked, the best way to cook the noodles or ramen is in a pan on a stove. Use a pan that can easily hold 1.5 liters of water, at least enough to cover the noodles.
- Boil the water over medium heat and wait for it to boil.
- Now carefully add the noodles from the packaging to the boiling water and let the noodles cook for 4 – 5 minutes.
- When the noodles are well cooked you can drain the water from the noodles, be careful because the water is hot.
- Now it’s time to add the spice package that comes with the noodles and stir it well.
- The noodles are ready to serve.
Noodle: Wheat Flour, Modified Tapioca Starch, Refined PAlm Oil, Wheat Gluten, Refined Salt, Glycerin, Soybean ( Oil Thickener), Purified Water, Acidity Regulators ( Potassium Carbonate) Sodium Carbonate (E500), Sodium Phosphate, Citric Acid (E330i), Emulsifier, Green Tea flavour Oil.
Soup: Kimchi Powder, Soy Sauce powder, White Sugar, Flavour Enhancer (Monosodium L-Glutamate( E621), Disodium 5′ Ribonucleotide (E635)], SAlt, Dehydrated Chives, Artificial Chicken Flavour Powder, Red Pepper Paste Powder, Non – Dairy Creamer, Yeast Extract Powder, Acidity, Regulators [DL-Malic Acid (E296), Red Pepper Powder, Thickener, (Xanthan Gum( E415)], Paprika Extract, Black Pepper Powder, Palm Oil
You may also like
Follow our Facebook Chocolate Shop Bangladesh