Similac NeoSure Optigro Milk-based Powder Infant Formula with Iron
- A 22 Cal/fl oz, nutrient-enriched* formula for babies who were born prematurely. Designed to be used as a preterm post-discharge formula
- OptiGRO® is our exclusive blend of DHA, lutein and vitamin E: these important ingredients are found in breast milk
- DHA for brain and eye development.
- Lutein to support eye health.
- Vitamin E, an important nutrient to support developing cells.
- Supports excellent catch-up growth during the first year.1
- Increased protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- Increased calories‡ for growth
- Calcium and phosphorus for baby’s growing bones
- Supports better gains in weight, length, and head circumference when compared to term infant formula
- Preterm infants fed Similac NeoSure through the first year of life showed significantly increased lean body mass and less fat mass at 12 months corrected age
- Improved visual acuity at 6 months corrected age
- Improved early language development at 14 months corrected age
- Lutein, a carotenoid naturally found in colostrum and human milk, has been shown to help support eye health in the preterm infant
- 25% of the fat blend as MCTs, an easily digested and well-absorbed fat source.
- No artificial growth hormones
- Kosher made with dairy ingredients.
- Imported from the USA
- Delivery in 24 Hours inside Dhaka
- Never use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns can result.
- Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s doctor.
You may also like
You can follow us on Facebook for more new updates.