Starbucks Caffe Verona Roasty Sweet And Dark Cocoa Notes
- This is a coffee of one true love and three names
- We (Starbucks) created it just for a Seattle restaurant in 1975, naming it Jake’s Blend. And people loved it
- So many, in fact, that we began hand scooping and blending it to order in our stores, where it was known as 80/20 Blend, for the recipe
- The love was so strong we finally made it official, calling it Verona after the city that inspires so many. By any name, this is a thing of pure romance.
- Enjoy the Starbucks coffee you love without leaving the house
- imported from Portugal
You may also like
Lavazza Prontissimo Intenso Instant Coffee 95g
Follow our Facebook Page Chocolate Shop Bangladesh
There are no reviews yet.