Tabasco Pepper Sauce
Tabasco® Brand Original Red Sauce
- The hot sauce that started it all.
- Our classic pepper sauce is beloved all over the world and sold in over 195 countries and territories.
- Endlessly versatile, enhance the flavor of any food with a dash of our signature sauce.
- Our slow, artisanal process is carefully managed from seed to sauce on Avery Island, Louisiana.
- Made from ingredients that have not been genetically modified.
- Considered Gluten-Free according to the definitions set forth by the FDA.
- Complies with the requirements of Jewish Dietary Laws and are Kosher-Pareve.
- Produced under the supervision of the Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America (IFANCA®).
- Imported from the United States of America
TABASCO® Original Red Pepper Sauce is made with three simple ingredients and aged in oak barrels for up to three years on Avery Island, Louisiana, before bottling. The recipe originating from Edmund McIlhenny in 1868 has been used by the McIlhenny family for nearly 150 years.
You May also like
You can follow us on Facebook for more updates.