Twinings Lady Grey Tea
- Legend has it that the second Earl Grey was presented with this exquisite recipe by an envoy on his return from China
- He liked it so much he asked Richard Twining to recreate it for him. Richard did so and the blend would become known throughout the world as Earl Grey tea
- Although it’s hard to top an original, our continuous pursuit of new and unique teas brought forth Lady Grey® tea- a softer, more elegant version of Earl Grey tea developed exclusively for Twinings.
- This aromatic blend starts with the teas carefully selected from distinct regions, each with its own unique characteristics.
- This light, mild taste originates from teas grown in the humid, subtropical climates of China and Central Africa, while low-grown teas from India provide its bright amber color
- Orange peel, lemon peel and other citrus fruit flavours are then added to yield a fresh, uplifting tea that just may become one of your new favourites.
- The ultimate cup of tea.
- Enjoy at least 1 cup a day as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Made with all-natural ingredients
- Imported from the United Kingdom
How to drink?
- Using one bag per person, pour on boiling water and infuse for two to three minutes. Leave for a little longer if you prefer a stronger taste.
You May Also Like
Knightsbridge Lemon Instant Tea Drink
Follow Us on Facebook
There are no reviews yet.