Heinz Farley’s Rusk Reduced Sugar
- Heinz Farley’s Rusks are a great way to gradually introduce your baby to solid foods.
- Tried and tested by mums for generations our unique recipe contains 7 vitamins and minerals like vitamin D and calcium which work together to help build strong bones and teeth. In fact, one Rusk will provide 20% of your baby’s daily iron requirements.
- Heinz Farley’s Rusks are an ideal weaning food for your baby.
- Simply crush the Rusks in a clean bowl and add some of your baby’s usual milk (previously boiled water can also be used)
- Allow standing until Rusks soften, mix into a smooth paste/puree and feed on a clean spoon
- As your baby’s tastes develop Heinz Farley’s Rusks can be crushed up and added to fruit or vegetable purees
- Or for a tasty dessert, how about adding yogurt or custard.
- When your baby is ready, Heinz Farley’s Rusks are a great finger food to encourage self-feeding
- Easy to dissolve in the mouth, Heinz Farley’s Rusks are ideal finger food for babies who are able to start feeding themselves,
- usually from around 9 to 10 months of age. They can also encourage hand-to-eye coordination, biting, and chewing as your baby develops.
- Heinz Farley’s Rusks are a great finger food to keep with you when you’re out and about as a nutritious snack between meals.
Source of Iron & Calcium
- 5 added vitamins.
- No artificial colors, preservatives, or flavors.
- Reduced sugar.
- Very low salt.
- No GM ingredients.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Made in England
Wheat Flour, Maize Flour, Sugar, Wheat Starch, Palm Oil, Dextrose, Raising Agents (Ammonium Carbonates), Calcium Carbonate, Emulsifier (Monoglycerides), Niacin, Iron, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin A, Vitamin D
Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, May Contain Milk, Contains Wheat
You may also like
Milna Biskut Rusk Mixed Fruit 130g
You can follow us on Facebook for more new updates.
There are no reviews yet.