Heinz First Steps Cheesy Veg with Pasta
- Dinner Cereal 7m+
- Tomato, carrot and cheese with pasta cereal and fortified milk.
- Easy Peasy Dinnertime. Easy to prepare and with more texture, perfect for a 7+ month baby. With 12 key vitamins and minerals tailored for your little one!
- Use as part of a varied weaning diet.
- With a handy scoop inside.
- With small pieces.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- No added egg.
- Just add water
- No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
- Imported from the United Kingdom
Vegetables (Tomato, Carrot), Flours (48%, Rice, Maize), Skimmed Milk Powder, Pasta (10%, made from Durum Wheat Semolina), Maltodextrin, Cheese (6%, contains Milk), Sustainable Palm Oil, Milk Protein, Inulin, Whole Milk Powder, Natural Flavourings (contain Milk), Calcium Carbonate, Yeast Extract, Vitamin C, Zinc Sulphate, Niacin, Vitamin E, Iron, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Vitamin A, Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Prepared with 82g Vegetables per 100g Dry Cereal, including 70g Tomato and 12g Carrot
- Contains: Milk, Wheat
Preparation and Usage
- Easy prep: JUST ADD WATER. Add 3 spoons of just-boiled water to 1 spoon of cereal in a bowl and stir. Allow standing for approximately 2 minutes for pieces to soften. Check temperature before serving. This is only a guide, you can prepare Heinz cereals to the texture and quantity your baby loves.
Number of uses
6 servings per pack
You may also like
Milna Biskut Rusk Mixed Fruit 130g
You can follow us on Facebook for more new updates.
There are no reviews yet.