Twinings Assam Strong and Malty 80 Tea Bags
- 100% Black Tea.
- A bold, satisfying, proper cup of tea with a full-bodied, lasting flavor.
- There are only two places in the world where tea plants are natives.
- Assam in northeast India is one of them. We’ve been sourcing tea from gardens on the flood plains of the Brahmaputra River since 1838.
- You learn a thing or two in almost 200 years, like which leaves give the best flavor.
- That’s how we know our Assam contains only the best.
- Our Assam leaves aren’t picked until June because that’s when they start making the best-tasting tea.
- Off-peak is just not the same
- Blended and packed in Hampshire.
- Made with all-natural ingredients
- Imported from the United Kingdom
How to drink?
- Brew for two minutes. Three if you like a stronger cup. Add a splash of milk or simply drink it as it comes.
You May Also Like
Follow Us on Facebook