Twinings English Breakfast Golden and Well Rounded
- 100% Black Tea
- Golden and well-rounded.
- It’s a tea with a lot of body and a light finish.
- We (Twinings) get to visit tea gardens all over the world to find the best teas for our English Breakfast
- Full-bodied Assam’s picked during the summer months go perfectly with the fresh taste of high-quality African teas.
- Our next stop is the beautiful Sri Lankan highlands, for tea leaves that add a real depth of flavor to the blend
- A worthwhile journey for a truly great cup of tea.
- We(The Twinings) only use high-grown Ceylon in our English Breakfast for the full depth of flavor.
- It’s the original and still the best.
- Blended and packed in Hampshire.
- Made with all-natural ingredients
- Imported from the United Kingdom
How to drink?
- Brew for two to three minutes if you like it strong. It’s longer if you’re feeling brave. Add a splash of milk for a hearty cup of tea.
You May Also Like
Follow Us on Facebook